About Our Centre
Latham Dialysis Center at 17 Latham Avenue, Kingston 6 is a pressing community need. Its expanded capacity will be a tremendous benefit to scores of local patients who depend on this life sustaining treatment.
The Center is available for anyone needing this life preserving service. Local residents, tourists just visiting Kingston or just passing through now have an extra option to improve the way of life for those who depend on dialysis. Anyone interested in using the new Dialysis Center in Kingston is asked to call us at 876 946-9747, Fax 876 946-3086, and Overseas @ 954 241-3823. Drive-up patient access is located to the front of the center’s covered entryway. Dialysis patients are often seriously ill and have mobility issues so this drive-up entrance will prove to be a welcome convenience for them.
Dialysis stations in the new center feature a clean, spacious look and are designed for maximum patient comfort.
At the "Center of Excellence", we are open 6 days a week (Monday — Saturday 6 a.m. close 10:00 p.m.) including public holidays - on demand and by schedule. We will start with two shifts per day and as the need arise will be having a third shift each day, making it more convenient for those patients who prefer to be dialyzed after work. This will ensure no waiting periods for our patients as we welcome them and their families to our Center.
We provide comfortable amenities for both patients and families and our experience and professional staff look forward to moving to their full potential in order provide quality healthcare to our patients.
Comfort and Convenience
- Located near three major hospitals, University of the West Indies and St. Josephs Hospital Nuthall Hospital.
- Easy access to local ambulance carriers who will respond to any emergencies for either hospital.
- Ample free parking located just outside the door to the building.
- In-house Lab services.
- Cable television and wireless Internet access are available.
- 24 hour security.
- Regular check-up by our Nephrologist.
- Catheter insertion for Haemodialysis both Temporary & Permanent.
- All major Jamaican health insurance cards accepted.